The eclectic menu at 21 West End is best described as a fusion of classic recipes and modern culinary creativity. You can expect the highest-quality ingredients, from Prime Angus beef to the finest seafood and produce, delivered to your table with a passion for creating an unforgettable fine dining experience.
Distance from Convention Center:0.5 mi.
Monday-Thursday: 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 5 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- War Paint by D*FACE (0.0 mi.)
- The Park at West End (0.0 mi.)
- Alphonso Trent by UAFS (0.0 mi.)
- Downtown Splash Pad (0.0 mi.)
- Mill Creek Trail (West Riverfront) (0.1 mi.)
- Fort Smith Farmers Market (0.1 mi.)
- Olen & Co. Market (0.1 mi.)
- Rolando's Nuevo Latino Restaurante (0.1 mi.)
- Designer Again Consignment (0.1 mi.)
- Hidden Talent Fine Art Gallery & Restoration (0.1 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location and across the street in public parking lots.