Faculty & Students of the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith created this stunning mural in honor of renowned local jazz musician, Alphonso Trent, who is credited as one of the most influential African American musicians of the Golden Age of Jazz during the 1920's and 1930's.
Distance from Convention Center:0.5 mi.
Artwork can be viewed at all times.
- 21 West End (0.0 mi.)
- War Paint by D*FACE (0.0 mi.)
- West End Bus by UAFS (0.0 mi.)
- The Park at West End (0.0 mi.)
- Downtown Splash Pad (0.1 mi.)
- Mill Creek Trail (West Riverfront) (0.1 mi.)
- Fort Smith Farmers Market (0.1 mi.)
- Scenic 71 Loop (0.1 mi.)
- Miss Laura's Visitor Center (0.1 mi.)
- Mount Magazine & Wine Country Loop (0.1 mi.)
Visitors can park in the lot directly in front of the mural when not reserved for events.