Ben Geren Golf Course is known throughout Arkansas as one of the state's premier public golf courses, truly offers something for everyone. The mission of the Ben Geren Golf Course is to provide the golfer with a high-quality golf course with bent grass greens, well-defined fairways and roughs, and an entire golf course maintained to U.S.G.A. Green Section standards.
Our friendly, courteous and knowledgeable Pro Shop staff assist the golfing public and provide quality services and clubhouse amenities. We offer a quality experience for golfers of all play levels at a fair price that makes Ben Geren Golf Course the best recreational value for golfers in the region and the entire State of Arkansas.
Located in the southern part of historic Fort Smith in Sebastian County, Arkansas, Ben Geren offers 27 challenging holes that feature a pleasing mix of woods and water with exceptional Bermuda grass fairways and undulating bent grass greens.
Services Offered: Excellent practice facility, Full-service pro shop, Vending machines, Drinks, Snacks, and Golf cart rentals
Ben Geren Golf Course welcomes groups or corporate outings, your favorite foursome, doubles, or singles.
Distance from Convention Center:5.8 mi.
Monday-Sunday: 7:30 AM-7:45 PM
- Ben Geren Soccer Fields (0.3 mi.)
- Ben Geren Tennis Center (0.5 mi.)
- Ben Geren Trails (0.6 mi.)
- Ben Geren Disc Golf Course (0.6 mi.)
- Ben Geren Fitness Course (0.6 mi.)
- Ben Geren Regional Park (0.6 mi.)
- Ben Geren Softball Complex (0.6 mi.)
- Parrot Island Water Park Meetings & Events (0.7 mi.)
- Parrot Island Waterpark (0.7 mi.)
- Grand Central Station (0.8 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.