Event DetailsDates: 2/5/2022
7500 Fort Chaffee Blvd, Fort Smith, AR 72916
Holidays are over, it's cold, and we want our chili! The Annual Chili Cook-Off is a fun time for everyone to crawl out of their homes after recovering from the holidays and enjoy some of the best chili in the River Valley, and of course find out who has the best chili!
This year we're doing a free for all, all chili types accepted! Red Chili, White Chili, Green Chili, any kind of meat or combination of meats, cooked with red chili peppers, various spices, beans, non-vegetable fillers such as rice and pastas are ALL allowed.
Preference is not given to either cut meat, ground meat, shredded meat or cubed meat. We really want to see everyone's craft and creativity without limitations.
There is a $10 entry fee to submit a chili.
You'll be expected to provide at least 6 quarts of chili and have your chili ready at 12 noon, Feb 5th. You may prepare the chili at home or set up early and prepare the chili at the brewery. If you can not provide your own table contact us and we'll find a table for you.
It is a $10 entry fee in advance and $15 at the door for the general public to sample all the delicious chili!
The $10 will also guarantee a bowl of last years winning chili that we'll resurrect for this joyous occasion.
- Grand Prize - $200, Brewery T-Shirt, 64oz Growler and Fill, and opportunity to have your chili sold at the Brewery as a menu item.
- Second Prize - $50, 64oz Growler and Fill
- Third Prize - 64oz Growler and Fill
- People's Choice - Brewery T-Shirt, 64oz Growler and Fill, and opportunity to have your chili sold at the Brewery as a menu item.
* Please confirm directly with the promoter or box office to ensure event details have not changed.