Calico County is a landmark of the Fort Smith area and is a proud establishment offering great meals with great service. Enjoy one of Fort Smith's locally-owned favorites, serving traditional American food in an atmosphere full of American memories. Home cookin' good since 1984!
We recommend that you try their fresh-baked cinnamon rolls!!!
Distance from Convention Center:3.5 mi.
Monday-Thursday: 6:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 6:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Military & Government Discounts
- Western Sizzlin (0.1 mi.)
- Ninja Japanese Express (0.1 mi.)
- Papa John's (0.1 mi.)
- Denny's (0.2 mi.)
- La Huerta Grill - Rogers Ave. (0.2 mi.)
- Shogun Japanese Steakhouse & Peking Palace (0.2 mi.)
- Rodeway Inn (0.3 mi.)
- Quality Inn (0.3 mi.)
- Baymont by Wyndham Fort Smith (0.3 mi.)
- Golden Corral (0.4 mi.)
Free parking is located on-site.