Community park located near Mercy Hospital that offers a playground, walking trail, covered pavilions, picnic sites, restrooms, fishing pier, and Wildcate Mountain Lake.
Wildcat Mountain Lake is part of the Family and Community Fishing Program and receives regular stockings of catfish and trout.
Family and Community Fishing Pond Regulations
Family and Community Fishing locations are open to fishing with rod or pole only. Anglers 16 and older must have a valid license to fish. Anglers 16 and older must have a trout permit in addition to their license to keep trout.
A Handicapped-Accessible fishing pier is available.
Daily Limits: 3-catfish, 5-trout, 25-bream
- Largemouth bass must be released immediately into the water.
- Open to fishing with a handheld rod or pole only.
- Individuals 16 and older must have a fishing license.
- Trout permits are required if any trout are retained.
Distance from Convention Center:4.6 mi.
6 AM-11 PM
- Panera Bread (0.9 mi.)
- Residence Inn by Marriott (0.9 mi.)
- Spartan Adventure Park (0.9 mi.)
- Luminessence Medi-Spa (1.0 mi.)
- Red Lobster (1.0 mi.)
- Olive Garden (1.0 mi.)
- Bliss Cupcake Cafe (1.0 mi.)
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries (1.0 mi.)
- Macalister's Deli (1.0 mi.)
- Applebee's (1.0 mi.)
Free parking is available on site.