2 WWII-era tennis courts have been transformed into this new, 8-court pickleball complex located near Chaffee Crossing Historic District in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Chaffee Crossing Pickleball Complex is open to the public and courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To inquire about making a tournament reservation, please contact Fort Smith Parks & Recreation at 479-784-2368.
Distance from Convention Center:9.1 mi.
Monday-Saturday: Sunrise to 10 PM
Sunday: Noon to 10 PM
- Fort Smith Brewing Company (0.5 mi.)
- Elvis Barbershop Museum (0.7 mi.)
- William O. Darby RV Community (0.7 mi.)
- Chaffee Crossing Historic District (0.8 mi.)
- Fort Chaffee WMA (0.9 mi.)
- Deer Trails Country Club (1.3 mi.)
- Springhill Park Lock & Dam 13 (2.1 mi.)
- Springhill Park Mountain Bike Trail (2.3 mi.)
- Arkansas River Valley Nature Center (2.4 mi.)
- Wells Lake Fishing (2.7 mi.)
Free parking is available on site.