CherryBerry Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt offers 14 premium rotating healthy and fat-free frozen yogurt flavors and over 50 toppings.
The beauty behind CherryBerry is that customers have complete control. Upon entering, they simply grab a cup and start mixing. They can then visit the topping bar to add any or all of the toppings leaving nothing to be desired.
Toppings range from granola, cereals and fresh fruits, to all kinds of candies, sprinkles, and even specialty items such as a variety of nuts. After customers have filled their cups, they weigh their creation on a scale and pay for it by the ounce.
At CherryBerry, the possibilities are endless. Simply swirl it, top it, weigh it, pay for it. CherryBerry gives the fun to people by allowing them to create their own frozen yogurt.
Distance from Convention Center:3.4 mi.
Monday-Thursday: 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday: 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Massard Road Trail (0.5 mi.)
- Jerry Neel's BBQ (0.6 mi.)
- Fort Smith Popcorn Co. (0.6 mi.)
- Firehouse Subs - Zero Street (0.7 mi.)
- Treasures at Century Plaza (0.8 mi.)
- Sunny Donuts (0.8 mi.)
- LongHorn Steakhouse (0.8 mi.)
- Eureka Pizza - South (0.8 mi.)
- Carter's (0.8 mi.)
- Fort Smith Pavilion (0.8 mi.)
Free parking is offered at this location.