Deer Trails Country Club is a 9-hole course in the naturally beautiful, park-like setting of Chaffee Crossing in Fort Smith, Arkansas. The course is open to the public seven days a week. Deer Trails offers excellent hybrid Bermuda greens.
This is a good golf course for the everyday golfer and a fair challenge for the lower handicapper. Deer Trails Golf Course hosts multiple leagues and tournaments throughout the season. Guests can enjoy breakfast and lunch in the clubhouse grill.
Driving range, putting green and a chipping area are also available.
Distance from Convention Center:9.1 mi.
Monday: 12 p.m.-9 p.m.
Tuesday-Sunday: 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Fort Chaffee WMA (0.6 mi.)
- Chaffee Crossing Historic District (0.9 mi.)
- Fort Smith Brewing Company (0.9 mi.)
- William O. Darby RV Community (0.9 mi.)
- Elvis Barbershop Museum (1.0 mi.)
- Chaffee Crossing Pickleball Complex (1.3 mi.)
- Chad Colley Trail (1.8 mi.)
- StoneHouse at Chaffee Crossing (1.9 mi.)
- Arkansas River Valley Nature Center (1.9 mi.)
- Wells Lake Fishing (2.0 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.