Event DetailsDates: 5/17/2022
914 Garrison Ave Fort Smith, AR 72901
Three classroom sessions and a field trip! In this 4-week course, we look beyond basic photography, and dig deeper into Light, Exposure, and Composition; then we introduce new and creative ways to make photographs.
Topics will include:
- Light and Exposure Review
- Composition Review
- Advanced Exposure Techniques:
- HDR Photography
- Panoramic Photographs
- Focus Stacking
- Creative Techniques, such as:
- Intentional Camera Movement
- Using Light and Shadow
- Creating Abstract Images
- Selective Focus and Depth of Field
Each class will last about 2 ½ hours
Tuition is $125
- Digital camera with manual controls.
- Tripod (contact the instructor if you do not have a tripod)
Instructor: Larry Millican (Larry.Millican50@gmail.com, 479-414-2348)
* Please confirm directly with the promoter or box office to ensure event details have not changed.