Located along historic downtown Fort Smith's Garrison Avenue, the below video timeline can be used in conjunction with the 12 large bronze historic plaques that tell parts of the city's story and dive deeper into our 200-year history. If you have a smartphone, you can simply scan the QR codes located on the historic plaques to be taken to the coordinating interactive video.
Distance from Convention Center:0.2 mi.
Visitors can tour the historic plaques at any time.
- The Unexpected Project (0.0 mi.)
- Artistic Bean (0.0 mi.)
- R. Landry's New Orleans Cafe (0.0 mi.)
- El Cholito (0.0 mi.)
- Newton's Jewelers (0.1 mi.)
- Sunshine & Oak (0.1 mi.)
- Prohibition Bar (0.1 mi.)
- Papa's Pub & Pizzaria (0.1 mi.)
- Old Town Grain & Feed (0.1 mi.)
- 5th Street Cafe (0.1 mi.)
Free and metered parking is available in downtown Fort Smith, Arkansas.