This 12-hole course is designed around the city park's lake and begins/ends at the Boys and Girls Club. 12 holes with two basket placements. Holes 2 through 6 and hole #8 are the ones without second basket placements. Practice basket west of the Boys and Girls Club.
The front 9 begins flat and over water, then becomes wooded with a lot of elevation, ending with a beautiful shot down the side of the dam. The back 9 is longer. #12 runs parallel to a playground. #18 runs along the City Park Roadthe long position sits on a hillside with a creek below.
Distance from Convention Center:6.4 mi.
Sunrise to sunset
- Overland RV Park (0.8 mi.)
- Boozer Cruiser (1.0 mi.)
- A & M Railroad Excursions (1.0 mi.)
- Drennen-Scott House (1.3 mi.)
- Arkansas River Fishing (2.0 mi.)
- Fort Smith Fishing Pavilion (2.0 mi.)
- Dairy Freeze (2.3 mi.)
- Park Ridge RV Campground (2.7 mi.)
- Kay Rodgers Park (2.9 mi.)
- Terry Motel (3.1 mi.)
Free Parking is available at the location.