Event DetailsDates: 5/26/2022
70 S 7th St Fort Smith, AR 72901
This country’s 4.65 million Latino-owned businesses (LOBs)—which generate an estimated $700 billion per year—are primed to play a significant role in bolstering the U.S. economy. Here in the River Valley Hispanic-owned businesses are vital to the success of the region. Our bi-lingual panel will address local business opportunities and challenges for Hispanic businesses.
Sponsored by: Arvest Bank
- Laurencia Valdez, Arvest Bank
- Tammy Pacheco, CPA, ALFA & OMEGA MULTI-SERVICES
- Carolina Mejia, ASBTDC/Fayetteville
- Marco Vazquez, Owner Del Sol Restaurant Fort Smith
- Edwin Nieto, P-G Roofing & Construction Inc.
* Please confirm directly with the promoter or box office to ensure event details have not changed.