Located near Chaffee Crossing Historic District, McClure Amphitheater was originally built by the U.S. Army as a training facility in 1953.
Today, it functions as a City of Fort Smith specialty park and outdoor gathering place that connects visitors and locals to multi-use trails and offers stunning views of Fort Smith.
McClure Amphitheater can be reserved for reunions, performances, meetings, and other special gatherings by calling Fort Smith Parks & Recreation at (479) 784-2368.
Distance from Convention Center:6.8 mi.
6 AM-11 PM
Free On-Site Parking
- The Darby House (0.2 mi.)
- Arkansas River Valley Nature Center (0.5 mi.)
- Wells Lake Fishing (0.7 mi.)
- Ben Geren Tennis Center (0.8 mi.)
- Grand Central Station (0.9 mi.)
- Parrot Island Waterpark (1.0 mi.)
- Parrot Island Water Park Meetings & Events (1.0 mi.)
- StoneHouse at Chaffee Crossing (1.0 mi.)
- Ben Geren Soccer Fields (1.1 mi.)
- Ben Geren Fitness Course (1.1 mi.)
Free parking is available on site.