West River Front Trail is a proposed trail in west and north Fort Smith between the Arkansas River and Clayton Expressway.
It begins at Garrison Avenue and the Mill Creek North Trail and extends north along the Clayton Expressway right of way and the Arkansas River flood plain.
The trail then curves east where it connects to the Softball Complex Trail and the bikeway on Williams Lane before it ends at the railroad.
This trail contains 2.5 miles of existing gravel trail currently used for recreation.
Click Here to view a map of West Riverfront Trail!
Distance from Convention Center:0.4 mi.
- Fort Smith Farmers Market (0.0 mi.)
- Bass Reeves Monument (0.0 mi.)
- War Paint by D*FACE (0.1 mi.)
- The Park at West End (0.1 mi.)
- Olen & Co. Market (0.1 mi.)
- Downtown Splash Pad (0.1 mi.)
- Rolando's Nuevo Latino Restaurante (0.1 mi.)
- 21 West End (0.1 mi.)
- Hidden Talent Fine Art Gallery & Restoration (0.1 mi.)
- Simply Couture (0.1 mi.)