Mount Bethel Winery is a family owned and operated business that has been handed down for generations. The winery also has a tasting room where you can come and taste their wine, take a tour or just sit and visit. Everyone will always greet you with a smile and be more than happy to share the history of this historic winery.
Mount Bethel Winery produces a wide variety of wines made from vineyards located in Altus, Arkansas. They have some of the more classic wines such as Merlot, Cabernet and Chardonnay. They also have some varieties that are native to America such as Cynthiana (sometimes known as Norton), Muscat, Niagara, Concord, and Muscadine. They produce a full range of fruit wines including Blueberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Elderberry, Peach, and Wild Plum. And for those who love Port wine, Mount Bethel Winery is said to have some of the finest!
Distance from Convention Center:37.9 mi.
Monday-Saturday: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Post Familie Vineyards (0.2 mi.)
- Wiederkehr Wine Cellars (0.9 mi.)
- Chateau Aux Arc (2.3 mi.)
- River Bluff Nature Trail (3.4 mi.)
- Mulberry River Fishing (17.3 mi.)
- Mount Magazine (18.5 mi.)
- White Rock Mountain Camping (20.3 mi.)
- Lake Dardanelle Fishing (21.3 mi.)
- Clear Creek (23.5 mi.)
- Old Fort Gun Club - Alma Range (25.1 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.