Neumeier’s Whippoorwill Restaurant is located in the heart of Downtown Fort Smith, Arkansas, and serves home-style southern cookin’ that features delicious Neumeier family recipes.
You’ll love Mimi’s meatloaf, Mimi’s chicken salad, and so many other family favorites. Come in and enjoy some great southern-style food and hospitality!
Distance from Convention Center:0.2 mi.
Tuesday: 11 AM - 9 PM
Wednesday: 11 AM - 9 PM
Thursday: 11 AM - 9 PM
Friday: 11 AM - 10 PM
Saturday: 11 AM - 10 PM
- Old Town Grain & Feed (0.0 mi.)
- Trail of Tears by D*Face (0.0 mi.)
- Crane Clothing Co. (0.0 mi.)
- 5th Street Cafe (0.0 mi.)
- El Cholito (0.0 mi.)
- Papa's Pub & Pizzaria (0.0 mi.)
- Neumeier's Rib Room & Beer Garden (0.0 mi.)
- ASKEW Cherokee Mural (0.1 mi.)
- The Unexpected Project (0.1 mi.)
- Mural by HoxxoH (0.1 mi.)
Metered parking is available along Garrison Avenue; free after 5 PM and on weekends.