Founded in 1914, Newton's is a family-owned retailer of fine jewelry that has existed in Fort Smith, Arkansas, now for four generations. An award-winning custom designer of jewelry, Newton's specializes in precision diamond cutting, engagement rings, branded jewelry & gift lines, directly imported cultured pearls, as well as repairs.
Newton's is also an authorized dealer of Rolex and De Beers "Forevermark" Diamonds. They offer the industries highest Gemological titles; including AGS Certified Gemologist Appraisers and GIA Graduate Gemologists titles. Newton's also offers an AGS Accredited Gem Lab and Custom Design Studio with the latest design and manufacturing equipment.
Distance from Convention Center:0.2 mi.
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunshine & Oak (0.0 mi.)
- Artistic Bean (0.0 mi.)
- R. Landry's New Orleans Cafe (0.0 mi.)
- Downtown Historic Plaques (0.1 mi.)
- The Unexpected Project (0.1 mi.)
- The Rialto (0.1 mi.)
- Roosters On The Avenue (0.1 mi.)
- Arlie Muck's Tavern (0.1 mi.)
- Arkansas Wine Country Route (0.1 mi.)
- The Rudy GP & Natural Dam (0.1 mi.)
Metered parking is available along Garrison Avenue, as well as public parking lots.