Bordalo Segundo was born in Lisbon, Greece, in 1987. The artist creates his signature pieces with end-of-life materials to promote sustainability and increase social awareness among his generation of consumers, which he describes as wasteful.
His Opossum was one of two outdoor sculptures he created in 2016 during The Unexpected project.
Distance from Convention Center:0.4 mi.
The Unexpected outdoor artwork can be viewed at any time.
- Creative Kitchen (0.0 mi.)
- Simply Couture (0.0 mi.)
- Marble Hall (0.0 mi.)
- U.S. Marshals Museum (0.0 mi.)
- Hidden Talent Fine Art Gallery & Restoration (0.0 mi.)
- Badlands by D*Face (0.0 mi.)
- Designer Again Consignment (0.0 mi.)
- Rolando's Nuevo Latino Restaurante (0.0 mi.)
- Belle Starr Antiques (0.0 mi.)
- Bricktown Brewery (0.1 mi.)
Metered and Free parking is available along Garrison Avenue.