Event DetailsDates: 10/1/2022
12105 Ward Ave Fort Smith, AR 72916
Paint Chaffee Pink is a brand new breast cancer survivor brunch, fashion show, and breast health education event to bring awareness to the residents of western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma.
This exciting new breast cancer awareness will feature:
- A survivor brunch courtesy of Golden Corral
- A survivor fashion show sponsored by Fort Smith Fashion Project
- A special film presentation about the Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House presented by our sponsor River Valley Film Society
- Musical entertainment
- A selfie booth where you can take pics with your co-survivor and friends
- A variety of fabulous door prizes from local businesses!
Sponsors to date include:
- Turnkey Construction
- Arkansas Colleges of Health Education
- Centennial Bank
- River Valley Film Society
- Rightmind Advertising
- Golden Corral
- The Vue Venue
Guest Speaker: Dr. Daniel Mackey, Mercy-Fort Smith Oncologist
Registration: $20, includes Brunch, Fashion Show, T-Shirt, Entertainment, and Door Prizes!
Registration Deadline: September 17
Proceeds benefit the Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House
* Please confirm directly with the promoter or box office to ensure event details have not changed.