Post Winery is the largest winery in Arkansas and the first commercial vineyard to produce in the State. They are also the first to bring you 100% Muscadine Juice that is used in their famous Muscadine Wine. Post Familie Vineyards is a sustainably managed farm in the foothills of the Ozarks. At an altitude of 780 feet, it straddles the first plateau above the Arkansas River Valley.
Distance from Convention Center:37.7 mi.
Monday-Thursday: 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Mount Bethel Winery (0.2 mi.)
- Wiederkehr Wine Cellars (0.9 mi.)
- Chateau Aux Arc (2.3 mi.)
- River Bluff Nature Trail (3.2 mi.)
- Mulberry River Fishing (17.1 mi.)
- Mount Magazine (18.6 mi.)
- White Rock Mountain Camping (20.2 mi.)
- Lake Dardanelle Fishing (21.5 mi.)
- Clear Creek (23.3 mi.)
- Old Fort Gun Club - Alma Range (24.9 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.