Okuda San Miguel added this colorful mural to the unassuming facade of an old home in downtown Fort Smith, Arkansas, as part of The Unexpected project of 2019.
Spanish artist Okuda San Miguel graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts from Madrid’s Complutense University. His unique iconographic language of multicolored geometric structures and patterns on the streets, railroads and abandoned factories around the globe have made him one of the world’s most recognizable street artists of today.
Highly sought after for large scale projects, Okuda is perhaps best known for his sculptural works in cities across the world and his conversion of an abandoned Spanish church aptly named Kaos Temple, which has become a new icon of contemporary art.
Distance from Convention Center:0.7 mi.
- Garden Lodge (0.2 mi.)
- Pattaya Thai and Laos Cuisine (0.3 mi.)
- Inn Towne Lodge (0.3 mi.)
- Walala Pump & Go (0.3 mi.)
- Taliano's Italian Restaurant (0.3 mi.)
- Temple Live (0.4 mi.)
- AJ's Oyster House (0.4 mi.)
- Edible Ideaz (0.4 mi.)
- Continental Motel (0.5 mi.)
- Civil Axe Throwing (0.5 mi.)