Brand new as of Fall 2018, this one-of-a-kind, 12,000 sq. ft. park overlooks the Arkansas River and offers pump tracks, a 12 ft. vertical wall, a Plexiglas wall, art as skating apparatuses, a mountain bike playground and more.
The park features areas for beginner, intermediate and advanced-level biking and skating, and a bridge connects the park to the new, 7-mile multi-use Greg Smith River Trail.
Distance from Convention Center:0.7 mi.
6 AM-11 PM
- Greg Smith River Trail (0.1 mi.)
- Riverfront Park (0.1 mi.)
- Scenic 71 Loop (0.1 mi.)
- Miss Laura's Visitor Center (0.1 mi.)
- Mount Magazine & Wine Country Loop (0.1 mi.)
- Arkansas Scenic 7 Byway (0.1 mi.)
- Talimena National Scenic Byway (0.1 mi.)
- Arkansas Grand Canyon (0.1 mi.)
- Alphonso Trent by UAFS (0.2 mi.)
- Downtown Splash Pad (0.2 mi.)
Free parking is available on site.