A green oasis only a mile off I-40, with long, shaded and level RV pull-thru sites, standard and deluxe cabins, and large tent sites. You'll find 65 channels of cable TV, free Wi-Fi and great satellite reception. Enjoy the pool, walking trails, fishing pond, playground and pet walk. The rec room has a treadmill, board games, puzzles, 50-inch TV and a DVD player with movies. Make this KOA your base camp while you explore all the area has to offer, including restaurants, antique/consignment stores, Native American history, casinos, farmers' markets and train rides. Venture out to the beautiful Ouachita or Boston mountains, Robert S. Kerr Reservoir or Lake Tenkiller, where hiking, biking, boating, scuba diving and fishing are plentiful.
Contact:918-775-2792 | Toll-Free: 800-562-2797
Distance from Convention Center:22.0 mi.
Open all year.
- Cherokee Casino - Sallisaw (0.8 mi.)
- Spiro Mounds Archaeological Center (9.1 mi.)
- Sequoyah's Cabin (10.2 mi.)
- Cherokee Casino - Roland (16.1 mi.)
- Riverfront Park (21.7 mi.)
- Greg Smith River Trail (21.7 mi.)
- Riverfront Skate & Bike Park (21.7 mi.)
- Scenic 71 Loop (21.7 mi.)
- Miss Laura's Visitor Center (21.7 mi.)
- Mount Magazine & Wine Country Loop (21.7 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.