Springhill Park sits along John Paul Hammerschmidt Lake in the lush, rolling hills of Arkansas. Campers come here for boating, swimming, birding and relaxing. Springhill Park offers several spacious sites with electric hookups, along with four large group picnic shelters. Additional amenities include showers, a dump station, playground and boat ramps.
Distance from Convention Center:7.9 mi.
- Springhill Park Mountain Bike Trail (0.2 mi.)
- Rainwater's (1.8 mi.)
- Dkone Eggrolls (1.8 mi.)
- Chaffee Crossing Pickleball Complex (2.1 mi.)
- Elvis Barbershop Museum (2.2 mi.)
- Inner Peace Massage & Body Studio (2.2 mi.)
- Fashion Boutique (2.2 mi.)
- El Zarape (2.2 mi.)
- Pizza Parlour (2.3 mi.)
- William O. Darby RV Community (2.3 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.