On the U.S. Department of the Interior National Recreation Trails registry. Located at Springhill Park, the trail is a 10-mile route with three loops, twists and winds like a spider web. Known as a “fast” trail by experienced mountain bikers, it’s home to monthly races and two annual competitions sanctioned by the International Mountain Biking Association.
Distance from Convention Center:7.7 mi.
- Springhill Park Lock & Dam 13 (0.2 mi.)
- Rainwater's (1.6 mi.)
- Dkone Eggrolls (1.6 mi.)
- Inner Peace Massage & Body Studio (2.0 mi.)
- Fashion Boutique (2.0 mi.)
- El Zarape (2.0 mi.)
- Pizza Parlour (2.1 mi.)
- Wingstop (2.3 mi.)
- Elvis Barbershop Museum (2.3 mi.)
- Chaffee Crossing Pickleball Complex (2.3 mi.)