Welcome to Stonehouse at Chaffee Crossing! We are your local fresh steakhouse. We support local businesses and farmers by providing local ingredients and Arkansas crafted beers. At Stonehouse, we strongly believe that a restaurant should not just be a place to go for a break from the kitchen; it should be a welcoming environment to create memories in, and most importantly a place that offers fresh and delicious food. We have a vast menu of fresh food choices, so you are sure to find something to suit everyone in your party. If you are in looking for exceptionally handmade meals, created from the finest fresh ingredients that are sure to leave your taste buds tingling for more, visit Stonehouse today. We are anything but ordinary.
Contact:479-668-2828 | Toll-Free: 479-668-2828
Distance from Convention Center:7.7 mi.
Tuesday-Saturday: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. & 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Chad Colley Trail (0.2 mi.)
- Wells Lake Fishing (0.4 mi.)
- Torraine Lake (0.6 mi.)
- Arkansas River Valley Nature Center (0.9 mi.)
- McClure Amphitheater (1.0 mi.)
- The Darby House (1.1 mi.)
- Ben Geren Tennis Center (1.7 mi.)
- Deer Trails Country Club (1.9 mi.)
- Ben Geren Golf Course (1.9 mi.)
- Fort Chaffee WMA (2.0 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.