First opened in 1929 and placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992, the doors to the 53,000 sqft. Masonic Temple will reopen in November of 2016! Comprised of 4 stories, the building was constructed using Bedford Stone and contains three large banquet halls, a full basement with commercial kitchen, and a full auditorium seating 1,200 people.
Utilizing its original architectural attributes, the historic building has been beautifully restored to provide a unique atmosphere for meetings, gatherings, special events, and stage productions.
The ornate theatre has been outfitted with a state-of-the-art climate control system and a superior audio and video system that meets or exceeds the specifications of all major touring productions and acts.
Distance from Convention Center:0.4 mi.
Opening in November 2016
- Number of Meeting Rooms:
- Total Meeting Space:
53,000 sq. ft.
- Walala Pump & Go (0.0 mi.)
- AJ's Oyster House (0.1 mi.)
- Edible Ideaz (0.1 mi.)
- Inn Towne Lodge (0.1 mi.)
- Red Roof Inn Downtown (0.1 mi.)
- Royal Spirits by Faith 47 (0.1 mi.)
- Cross Over by Saner & AEC (0.1 mi.)
- Civil Axe Throwing (0.1 mi.)
- Darby Legacy Monument (0.1 mi.)
- The Popped Popcorn Company (0.2 mi.)
Free parking will be available at the location.