Tour The Clayton House and step back in time to 1882, the year William Henry Harrison Clayton moved his family to support the true grit effort to restore peace and justice to Indian Territory (modern-day Oklahoma).
At The Clayton House, you will get to explore the antebellum home that Henry Clayton transformed into an Italianate-style mansion rich with austerity, as well as an immaculately preserved collection of 19th-century furnishings and original features like coal-burning fireplaces.
Admission: $6 Adults; $5 Seniors (65+); $3 Ages 6-17; FREE for Children under 6.
Distance from Convention Center:0.5 mi.
Clayton House Tours
***Group Tours Can Be Made by Appointment for any day of the week***
$ | Adults: $6 | Seniors (65+): $5 | Ages 6-17: $3 | Children Under 6: Free
- Belle Grove Historic District (0.0 mi.)
- Vogue Aesthetics (0.1 mi.)
- Fort Smith Little Theatre (0.1 mi.)
- PT's Manor (0.1 mi.)
- St. John's Episcopal Church (0.2 mi.)
- Doe's Eat Place (0.2 mi.)
- Gutenberg by UAFS (0.2 mi.)
- Royal Spirits by Faith 47 (0.3 mi.)
- Garden Lodge (0.3 mi.)
- Inn Towne Lodge (0.3 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.