Enjoy Comfort & Convenience in Fort Smith!
Welcome to the newly renovated Hampton Inn Fort Smith. Conveniently located at I-540 and Rogers Avenue, the center point of the city, near Fort Smith Regional Airport and Mercy Hospital with easy access to several restaurants (walking distance to Friday’s, Logan’s and Starbucks), shops, corporate businesses and city convention center.
Hampton Inn Fort Smith features a friendly staff and beautiful guest rooms and suites, which are perfect for leisure and business travelers. The nearby Chaffee Crossing Historic District, Arkansas River Valley Nature Center, Parrot Island Waterpark, and future US Marshalls Museum offer nearby family fun, and the hotel provides free airport transportation and local courtesy shuttle (subject to availability).
Make yourself at home in one of our comfortable guest rooms, featuring a mini-refrigerator and microwave. Relax while watching HDTV or catch up on work using the mobile coffee table and stay connected with free wifi.
Start each day off right with our free hot breakfast, including the make your own waffle station in our Perfect Mix lobby, or take a healthy Hampton’s On the Run™ Breakfast Bag as you head out the doors. After a productive day, reenergize in our 24-hour fitness room, swim some laps in the indoor pool or unwind in the outdoor whirlpool.
- Renovated in 2017 and Located in a Top 10 True Western Town by True West Magazine
- Fort Smith hotel with 178 guest rooms, including accessible rooms
- The official Host Hotel for the UAFS Athletic department
- Donates $5 from every pet deposit ($50) paid by guests
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- A fee of $250 will be assessed for smoking in a non-smoking room.
- No valet service.
- Pets & Service Animals are welcome!
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required.
- Hampton Inn donates $5 of the pet deposit to the Humane Society during every stay.
- Maximum weight is 35 pounds.
Included in Every Stay
- Free hot breakfast
- Clean and fresh Hampton bed®
- Free internet access in every room
- Gym/fitness center use
Amenities and Services
Wherever your travels take you, count on Hampton to deliver value, consistency and thoughtful service.
For Your Business Convenience
Work hard, then play hard. Our friendly Hampton team members would like to help you do both. Here are a few things our hotel offers that can help you get your job done.
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
For Your Family's Comfort and Convenience
Are you bringing the kids along on your trip? We've got you covered. Below are a few things we offer to please the entire family.
- Children's Activities
- Cribs Available
- High Chairs Available
For Your Comfort and Convenience
We're mindful of the little things-those handy amenities and thoughtful extras that turn an ordinary hotel stay into an extraordinary one. Below are a few personal touches we hope you'll enjoy during your time with us.
- Beverage Area, Complimentary
- Breakfast Area, Complimentary
- Coin Laundry
- Electric Service
- Luggage Hold
- News Stand
- Safety Deposit Box
For Your Fitness and Recreation Convenience
Whatever the reason for your visit, we hope you'll enjoy these fun ways to relax and keep in shape.
- Fitness Room
For Your Accessibility Needs
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width.
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Service support animals welcome
- Swimming pool hoist for pool access
- TTY for guest use
- Van accessible parking in the self-parking facility
The Following Features Are Not Available:
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Valet-only parking
Contact:479-452-2000 | Toll-Free: 800-416-7866
Distance from Convention Center:3.8 mi.
Check-In: 3 p.m.
Check-Out: 11 a.m.
- Number of Meeting Rooms:
- Largest Meeting Room Size:
- Total Meeting Space:
- Capacity of Largest Meeting Room:
- Rooms Description:
178 Guest Rooms and Suites
- Number of Rooms:
- Hampton Inn Fort Smith Meetings & Events (0.0 mi.)
- TGI Friday's (0.0 mi.)
- Starbucks (0.2 mi.)
- Baymont by Wyndham Fort Smith (0.2 mi.)
- Rodeway Inn (0.2 mi.)
- Hooters (0.2 mi.)
- Shogun Japanese Steakhouse & Peking Palace (0.2 mi.)
- Quality Inn (0.2 mi.)
- Denny's (0.3 mi.)
- Comfort Inn & Suites (0.3 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.