Located on historic downtown Fort Smith's Garrison Avenue, Red Roof Inn Fort Smith Downtown offers 50 budget-friendly, guest rooms (newly remodeled in Oct. 2018) conveniently located within walking distance to downtown eateries, boutiques, gift stores, entertainment venues, the Fort Smith Convention Center, and popular attractions like the Fort Smith National Historic Site, Miss Laura's Visitor Center, Park at West End, The Unexpected urban contemporary art and more.
The pet-friendly hotel offers bilingual check-in and great hotel amenities like free Wi-Fi, an expanded cable package, complimentary coffee and tea, and a snack center in the lobby. Stop by one of the many nearby restaurants for a delicious meal. One well-behaved pet per room is welcome at Red Roof Inn Fort Smith Downtown.
- Pets Are Allowed
- Restrictions Apply; Call for details.
- FREE WiFi
- Accessible Rooms Available
- Pets Allowed (Restrictions Apply; Call for Details)
- In-Room Microwave, Desk, Coffee/Tea Maker, and Fridge
- Daily Housekeeping
- Adjoining Rooms Available
- Free Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- TV with Cable
- Phone; Free Local Calls
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Fax/Photocopying Service
- Expanded Cable Package
- Bilingual/Multilingual Check-In
- Snack Center in the lobby
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea in the lobby
Free parking is available at the location.