Fort Smith Bricktown Brewery is located at Adelaide hall and is the first Bricktown Brewery in Arkansas. Rich with history, Adelaide Hall has been a community gathering place since it's construction in 1870. It seems fitting for Bricktown Brewery to open its doors in this historic place, featuring fare local to Oklahoma and Arkansas.Life tastes better with bacon. If that’s not on a t-shirt then it should be, ‘cause that’s what we believe at Bricktown Brewery. And as “The Oklahoma Original,” we also believe in supporting our fellow local businesses. So, on our building and on our menu, you’ll see the "MIO: Made In Oklahoma" logo which denotes a ton of great dishes made with local ingredients, and a whole lotta bacon.
Distance from Convention Center:0.3 mi.
Sunday-Thursday: 11 AM-9 PM
Friday-Saturday: 11 AM-11 PM
- La Huerta Grill on Garrison (0.0 mi.)
- Garrison Goodies (0.0 mi.)
- Badlands by D*Face (0.0 mi.)
- Marble Hall (0.1 mi.)
- Opossum by Bordalo II (0.1 mi.)
- Creative Kitchen (0.1 mi.)
- ASKEW Cherokee Mural (0.1 mi.)
- Simply Couture (0.1 mi.)
- Neumeier's Rib Room & Beer Garden (0.1 mi.)
- Fort Smith Museum of History (0.1 mi.)
Free parking is located on site.