Mulberry river is located a little less than one hour away from Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Mulberry River is 69 miles long and runs from the Ozarks to the Arkansas River. It travels down a diverse terrain with multiple ledges, thickets and sharp turns, giving the river a class II/III rating. It is a popular fishing, floating and swimming destination. The range of wildlife that can be found along the Mulberry River is just as diverse and includes a large population of black bears.
Fish found in Mulberry River: blue catfish, channel catfish, large mouth bass, small mouth bass, rock sunfish, spotted sunfish, bluegill sunfish, and warmouth.
Access Points: For a map with Mulberry River Access Points CLICK HERE!
Getting Here:Mulberry, AR 72947
Distance from Convention Center:21.6 mi.
- Clear Creek (7.3 mi.)
- Old Fort Gun Club - Alma Range (8.2 mi.)
- Crabtree RV Park (9.4 mi.)
- Fort Smith & Alma RV Park (9.6 mi.)
- Oaks Campground (11.1 mi.)
- Ozark Lake Fishing (13.6 mi.)
- Old Fort Gun Club - River Range (14.0 mi.)
- River Bluff Nature Trail (14.2 mi.)
- Ozark Highlands Trail (14.4 mi.)
- Lake Fort Smith State Park (15.1 mi.)