Event DetailsDates: 10/15/2022
Garrison Avenue Fort Smith, AR 72901
Fort Smith Farmers Market (7 AM to Noon)
- Face Painting by Future School Fort Smith (8 AM - Noon).
- "Cops with Coffee" invite kids to help paint a FSPD van (9 AM - 11 PM).
- Scavenger Hunt and Prizes on Farmers Market premises (8 AM to 11:30 AM).
- Vendors will give out FREE Candy to kids (7 AM - Noon).
Oktoberfest Pub Crawl (10 AM to 2 AM)
Entertainment District commemorative cups are available at all participating locations so you can enjoy the full experience of Oktoberfest!
- Arlie Muck's
- Papa's Pub & Pizzeria
- Neumeier's Rib Room
- La Huerta Mexican Restaurant
- R. Landry's New Orleans Café
- Old Town Grain & Feed
- Bricktown Brewery
- The Majestic
- Club Kinkead's
- Tipsy's Pub
- Ben's Hookah Lounge
- Maple Pub at The Bakery District
- Prohibition Bar
Judge Parker's Birthday & Kid's Court (1 PM)
As part of the 2022 Oktoberfest festivities, the Fort Smith Museum of History will celebrate the birthday of Judge Isaac C. Parker and host an encore presentation of Kids Court: Trial of the Big Bad Wolf.
The Big Bad Wolf will plead his case and the Three Little Pigs will take the witness stand. Was the wolf justified in huffing, puffing and blowing their houses down?! Kids will be the judge and the jury!
Party treats will be served after all that deciding! The event is included in the price of admission ($7 for Adults (16+); $5 for Veterans and Military; $2 Children (6-15); Free for Children 5 and under, UAFS Students, and Museum members).
Harvest Market (1 PM to 6 PM)
- Alan Burdick - Oom-Pah Music (1PM to 3 PM)
- Community School of The Arts (3PM to 4PM)
- The Mystical Witches - Dance Performance & Cackle Contest (4PM to 6PM)Sandy's Sweet Shop
- David's Honey
- Sacred Earth - Handmade Jewelry
- Cathy Scalf - Breads, pies & pickles
- Charlotte Franklin - Gluten-Free Products
- Ankhomomics - Jewelry & Lotions
- Sandy Lawrence - Pies & Cinnamon rolls
- Johnson's Jams & Jellies
- Mobile Bouquet Bar
- Bits & Pieces - Homemade Candies & Brittles
- Bounce Around
- Face Painting
- And more
BLACK Market Night Artisan Market (7 PM to 10 PM)
The BLACK Market is an exciting, new Night Artisan Market in Downtown Fort Smith, Arkansas, that showcases black artisans, makers, service providers, and more from the Arkansas River Valley region.
- Local Artist
- LIVE Entertainment
- Baked Goods
- Unique Gifts
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Women's Fashions
- Designer Bags
- Food Trucks
- Home Decor
- Fun Games
- Kids Fun Section
- AND More!
Other Events Happening Downtown:
- 7 AM | Sunrise Yoga @ The Bakery District
- 11 AM | Storytime at Bookish
- Noon - 4 PM | FREE Tours at Miss Laura's Visitor Center
- 4 PM | Meet The Author: Ginny Myers Sain at Bookish
- 6 PM - 12 AM | Asylum X Haunted House
- 7 PM | Fort Smith Symphony: Symphonic Superheroes
- 8 PM | Symphony After-Party at The Bakery District
* Please confirm directly with the promoter or box office to ensure event details have not changed.