The William O. Darby RV Community is located in Chaffee Crossing and close to several walking trails, biking trails, a nine-hole golf course, several rivers and lakes for fishing and boating, and the Janet Huckabee Nature Center. The park is very secluded but is within 2 miles of Fort Smith.
Contact:479-242-0799 | Toll-Free: 479-242-0799
Distance from Convention Center:8.6 mi.
Monday-Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Elvis Barbershop Museum (0.1 mi.)
- Chaffee Crossing Historic District (0.1 mi.)
- Fort Smith Brewing Company (0.1 mi.)
- Fort Chaffee WMA (0.4 mi.)
- Chaffee Crossing Pickleball Complex (0.7 mi.)
- Deer Trails Country Club (0.9 mi.)
- Arkansas River Valley Nature Center (1.7 mi.)
- Wells Lake Fishing (2.0 mi.)
- Chad Colley Trail (2.1 mi.)
- StoneHouse at Chaffee Crossing (2.1 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.