Our Visitor Center, "Miss Laura's Social Club," is located inside of Fort Smith's historic downtown area and sits alongside the Arkansas River.
Out of seven "row houses" that lined Fort Smith's Old West red light district, Miss Laura's is the only house of ill-repute that stood the test of time. Now, it is the only former bordello on the National Register of Historic Places, and it has been fully restored to its original grandeur.
Make Miss Laura's your first stop and we’ll give you a tour of this Victorian mansion that has become a prominent symbol of this once boisterous border town's very colorful past!
Contact:479-783-8888 | Toll-Free: 800-637-1477
Distance from Convention Center:0.6 mi.
Monday-Friday: 10 AM-4 PM
Saturday: 12 PM - 4 PM
- Scenic 71 Loop (0.0 mi.)
- Mount Magazine & Wine Country Loop (0.0 mi.)
- Arkansas Scenic 7 Byway (0.0 mi.)
- Talimena National Scenic Byway (0.0 mi.)
- Arkansas Grand Canyon (0.0 mi.)
- Greg Smith River Trail (0.1 mi.)
- Riverfront Park (0.1 mi.)
- Riverfront Skate & Bike Park (0.1 mi.)
- Alphonso Trent by UAFS (0.1 mi.)
- Downtown Splash Pad (0.1 mi.)
Free parking is available at the location.