Belgium artist ROA is known for painting monochrome animals, typically painting rodents native to the area he is painting. Roa installed “The Mole” in his trademark black and white style during the The Unexpected's inaugural mural festival in 2015.
About ROA: ROA is renowned for his unique portrayal of large scale urban wildlife, disquietly cohabiting city streets, hand painted in his distinctive black and white style. ROA has become famous from painting animals on derelict buildings, shutters & walls literally all over the world. He has also exhibited to much acclaim internationally and was also included in the MOCA exhibition 'Art In The Streets’ in LA.
Distance from Convention Center:0.2 mi.
Downtown street art can be viewed at any time.
- Mural by HoxxoH (0.0 mi.)
- Papa's Pub & Pizzaria (0.0 mi.)
- 5th Street Cafe (0.0 mi.)
- Neumeier's Rib Room & Beer Garden (0.1 mi.)
- ASKEW Cherokee Mural (0.1 mi.)
- Crane Clothing Co. (0.1 mi.)
- Old Town Grain & Feed (0.1 mi.)
- Trail of Tears by D*Face (0.1 mi.)
- La Huerta Grill on Garrison (0.1 mi.)
- El Cholito (0.1 mi.)
Parking is available in metered spots along the street.